Targeted Reports from Acuity Help Educators Impact Student Achievement
Acuity Reports are available online and in printable PDF formats. Student and class level reports are available within minutes of completing assessments.
Acuity Reports provide instructional direction in clear, easy-to-understand formats that can be viewed at the student, class, school, district, or multi-district areas and filtered by demographic categories.
Acuity Reports make it easier for educators to:
- Make instructional decisions using clear, easy-to-understand information displays
- Track student growth within and across grades, using Acuity's vertical scale
- Disaggregate student performance according to NCLB demographic categories
- Generate rapid results:
- Near real-time results at the student and class levels to help educators inform instruction, facilitate small-group and individual instruction, and communicate student performance
- School and district data are available in one business day.
Acuity Reports also feature easy-to-use drill-down functionality so educators can retrieve increasingly granular levels of student and assessment information. For example, links in the Class Assessment Report will allow an educator to view individual student results. Or, assessment standards are hyperlinked to view test items aligned to this standard.
Dozens of reports are included in Acuity. Below are some examples.
Student Portfolio Report
Provides snapshot of assessment results for a student using overall percentage points obtained across multiple assessment types and administrations.
Predictive Class Assessment Report
Provides actionable data on class performance relative to state standards.
Class Matrix Report
Displays each student and assessment item on a single excel sheet, highlighting each student's answer for each item.
District and School AYP Reports
Outlines performance by NCLB subgroups enabling administrators to focus on key areas.
Acuity Reports enable users to drill down for deeper understanding, and each report is designed to meet specific educational needs.
View Report Samples